Norvise - LED Lamp Magnifier
UPDATED VERSION since 2020!
The new Norvise LED lamp / Magnifier was introduced in February of 2020. While our old light was undoubtedly a great product, there were a few features we thought we could improve on;
· LARGE EYEGLASS FIELD: 4.3inch diameter outer frame, effective magnifying diameter is 3.5 inches providing a large visible working area. We use a 3 X magnifying lens, no deformation, no discoloration, scratch-resistant, and you will not get dizzy when viewing through the glass for a long time.
· DURABLE GOOSENECK: High-grade, all-metal gooseneck providing a 360-degree, all-around adjustment.
· BRIGHTNESS: 16 LEDs with no flash frequency and two adjustable brightness settings. You can choose the proper brightness for your eyes while using it to protect your eyesight from damage.
· USB POWER SUPPLY: the length of the cord is 60 inches, with a standard USB plug on the end. You can use any USB wall plug (not included) to run off of either 110v (for our North Americatyers) or 220v (for our international tyers), a laptop, or a desktop computer. Most importantly, you can also purchase your favorite rechargeable USB battery pack to plug your light into and use when you travel with your vise. This will ensure you will always be able to have light while tying, no matter where you are!
* A USB wall plug or travel battery pack are not included**
The new Lamp/Magnifier mounts the same way as the previous versions - directly onto the Norvise Thread Post. It produces excellent non-shadowing and natural outdoor light with no heat and is Incorporated with a 3X glass magnifier. Our new lamp is perfect for those of us who, on occasion, may need a little extra help seeing the details. It is excellent for placing materials or tying intricate or tiny patterns. Cover the head of the light when not in use with the included micro cloth bag. Magnifiers have been known to start fires when exposed to sunlight. The cover will also keep the lens clean and free of dust.